The Film Industry Through My Eyes

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Wow, it was the final shoot day on this AOL Commercial until we come back on Jan. 4th. Tomorrow should be a piece of cake since I do returns in the early morning. I only have two drops tomorrow and I'm done.

Today, was fairly easy. The crew filmed a kid in a swimming pool all day. While they were getting these last shots, the P.A.'s where on point, wrapping all we could to get the hell out of there. I think we wrapped close to 7:00 P.M.

We had a theft on set today. Looks like some guys managed to sneak onto set and wonder around amongst the extras, and took off with some peoples personal items like cameras, ipods, and cell phones. Cops came and production made a police report. The police chopper flew around to try and find the suspects, but of course, no dice.

The *1st A.D. was getting on people's nerves on set today because he was so bossy, and loud with everyone. After a while he started to get mad at everyone because people weren't answering their walkies. But, some were ignoring him on purpose because he was on some of the crew's bad side. If I was A.D., I would've had a little more respect towards the crew members instead of demanding and barking orders at them.

But the filming stops for now. Ah, I can't wait for tomorrow after my returns, I can finally get some needed rest.

*A.D. = Assistant Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home