The Film Industry Through My Eyes

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Survival

I did something that I have never done before, today I was late to work. I was scheduled to be on set at 3:30 a.m., but didn't show up til 3:50. Good thing that my buddy, and fellow P.A. Anthony called me to wake me up. Luckily my Production Manager was cool about it, and understood that some P.A. like myself were only getting about 3 to 4 hours sleep every night on this job.

I think I drank about 4 Red Bulls today just to keep me awake. The good thing about today was that they let us leave equipment out over night since we were coming back tomorrow. We left at 5:00 p.m.

Haven't spent much time with my girlfriend...I miss her. Hopefully after this Friday, I'll get to spend more time with her since I'm going to have a whole week off after Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home