The Film Industry Through My Eyes

Thursday, December 15, 2005

And Another One!




Call: 6.30am

Wrap: 3:20pm


Another great short day for me. This last day on this job was a super duper easy day. My day consisted of frequent trips to the craft service table (Above), where Mr. Crafty was listening to Howard Stern all morning. Dang, I'm getting chunky... It's scary to think of all the crap I ate from those tables. Chili, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, hard boiled eggs, cheese and crackers, chips with guacamole dip, and red vines. I probably should cut down from now on.

Again, we were shooting in one room of this house, located in Hancock Park. It was the same story with one actress talking to the actor in the wall as if the walls could talk. They shot everything they had scheduled before lunch. We almost wrapped at 12:30, but they decided to fool around some more on some newly made up shots till lunch time. Lunch was at 1:00, and all they had to do is one more shot right after.

After lunch I was sent on a run to pick-up some electric stuff for tomorrows shoot. I came back to people driving away going home, so I just dropped the electric stuff in the production cube truck, and was dismissed early...again.

I think I'm gonna check out a DVD movie tonight. ...Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BABY!!! I've really enjoyed reading you're first 3 blogs. I am happy that you are happy and enjoying your job. You know I'm here to support you 100%. BTW, I am not gonna lecture you on all the crap you eat... he he... :0)I just want you to be healthy...Love ya lots FOREVER!

December 15, 2005 8:39 PM

 
Blogger Jaime Gonzalez said...

Thanks Honey

December 15, 2005 8:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, isn't it cool that I won us 2 season passes to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS on KBIG 104.3... You gotta love me more now... he he...

December 15, 2005 8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home