The Film Industry Through My Eyes

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back in Action

Call time: 5:00 A.M

Wrap: 6:00 P.M.

It was tough waking up in the morning today because I was used to sleeping in all last week. I must of hit the snooze button about 4 times this morning.

The day was slow. We are still on this AOL commercial which wraps on the 12th of January. They had to call wrap earlier than expected due to some actors falling out of a boat. We were shooting this canoe race with three principles* in a small canoe being pulled by wire up a body of water. They then speeded up things because the director wanted more speed, so they pulled harder and out came the actors, two adults and a twelve year old boy fell in this yucky water. Everyone became silent when the little boy fell in the water, but luckily they pulled him up quickly because I don't think he knew how to swim.

This just means that tomorrow is going to be a super long day because now they have to play catch-up. I'm guessing that I won't make it home til 10:00 or 11:00 at night tomorrow... oh boy!

So as I drive home tonight my truck's dash board lights up telling me that I have a flat. In great Jaime fashion, I ignore it and drive all the way from Long Beach to Studio City on a rear flat tire. I get off the freeway, and of course it's a flat. I fill the tire up so that I can get home and change my tire at home. Yes, I made it! But now I have to spend a half an hour to pop on the spare, and dang I'm hungry. This tire thing is cutting into my beauty sleep, but at least I made it home.

Now, I sleep fast again, and wake up at 4:00 A.M., tomorrow.

... is there a Rose Bowl today?

*Principle - Lead actors with the most screen time and focus of the commercial.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Baby, I know you've been working really hard and are extremely busy. Just wanna let ya know I miss ya sooooooooo much. BTW, just so you know.... I read your blog everyday. Keep up the good work. Love ya!

January 06, 2006 7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home